Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Flipping Over The Edge...

Ever get to the point where you think that nothing else bad can happen and then it does? Just that one random thing that pushes you to your breaking point and then you have to suck it up and deal with the rest of the day? Today I feel that way.

I want to go away for a vacation from the BS. I am so tired of things happening that are not GOOD. And I know what you are going to say... I should be happy that I have a good business, a good husband, that I woke up breathing this morning... But damn it. Can we just have one month where something doesn't happen? Here is my list....these are just the past two months.

1. Landlord issues. Don't even ASK. But it cost us about 3 grand.

2. The cooler at the restaurant went out. Lost a ton of money and had to buy everything again (one day before a catering event) Lost about 2 grand.

3. Lost my Baby Girl. Broke my heart.

4. Ex Wife Issues... let me just say that when you are a SINGLE woman and you marry a man with children, your life changes drastically. And then you have to deal with the other woman who, in my case, is like a windshield wiper as far as decisions go....flip flop, flip, flop. Attorney fees abound. She doesn't answer e-mails, but likes to text. Crazy as a bat one day and trying to be my best friend the next.... HATE IT.

5. Can't sleep, Tired, Hurt All Over. A lot of women who have lost their babies have told me they feel the same way.

6. Working 60 to 80 hours a week, ALWAYS taking care of the kids at the same time... Hey, I am Wonder Woman.

7. The fact that during the time that the kids will visit their mother, which is the 14th through the 26th, we will have them until really late on the 14th, which takes up basically the whole weekend, and then the next weekend we have a wedding and THEN we pick them up in Dallas on a Thursday... so the kid free weekend trip that we wanted to take?? Destroyed and annihilated by the OTHER woman who controls a huge portion of my life and plans. (Because she changed the dates on us last minute)

And the thing that flipped me over the edge?

My husband backing into a lady IN MY JEEP. Lovely. He thinks that it is no big deal but this is the second time in 6 months that HE has been driving MY CAR and something happened. It is not that I don't love him, it is that I will now have to deal with the insurance people about all of it and it just sucks. Plus a broken tail light on our part. I bet it doesn't get fixed for like 6 months... I mean, I can't even get the clean clothes put away....

So I am going to lay around, read a book until I fall asleep, sleep late tomorrow and try to not do anything productive. Although this pile of clothes is a monster and it is growling at me right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment