Sunday, July 1, 2012

Therapy and Benadryl...

So I quit therapy. I went one time and it freaked me out talking to a stranger about my issues. I would rather just write them and hear from all of the people that read my blog. I feel bad about quitting. The receptionist was super nice but the actual therapist was just a little weird. I don't like talking to someone with three massive "therapy" dogs in my session. I can't stand dog hair. That is why I have a Yorkie. If I can't wear black to a session and then go somewhere later... that is a problem. If I have to take a Benadryl before a session... that is a problem. All I got out of it was that I needed to do something positive for myself. Well, when I decide to not be a hermit and work 70 hours a week, then I will get right on that.

Plus, I just don't like going anywhere. I work ALL day and into the evening a lot and I just don't like having appointments. I want to take a shower, watch TV, read a book and then go to bed. I don't feel like weekends are weekends anymore. They are just work days...

Today I cleaned downstairs behind the bar. All of my floral supplies and such are now in order. I was going through some paperwork and I found a card that one of my friends sent to me LAST YEAR. It has a really pretty butterfly on the front and it was from a Children's Hospital. As I looked at it I noticed that the butterfly was drawn by a patient named Zoe. I haven't seen a butterfly in a while but I think that card was saved to remind me of my Zoe Jane. Made me feel better. I am going to frame it and keep it forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment