Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day of Hope

August 19, 2012

Today is Day of Hope

Remembering All of our Angels in Heaven

Today I wish to remember every Mother, Father, Grandparent, Brother and Sister.

I wish to remember every lost child who now chases butterflies with my Zoe Jane in Heaven.

Join with me and take a few moments to say a small prayer for everyone affected by infant loss in any form.


 These are the people that I am thinking of PERSONALLY today.

Jason and Jessica Standridge
Keith and Katheryn Norwood
Jennifer Blake
Jennifer Crosby
Lara Martin
Zack and Katie Burns Stringer
Daniel and Kellie Schrader
Shawn and Monica Davis
Chris and Kali Bannon
Travis and Stephanie Desjarlais
Buck and Wendy Walton
Tarvia Rochelle Turner

These are just a few of the wonderful people that I know who have experienced a loss. These are people who are my friends through my angel and I wouldn't make it without them.







1 comment: